Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween

Early Halloween morning I had a ghost in my house. Christian wondered in our room around 7 AM with a blanket over his head, and making some pretty erie noises. Somebody was excited!! About an hour later, he couldn't handle it anymore...Kirra HAD to wake up. After all, it was HALLOWEEN DAY, they FINALLY got their costumes that Grandma sent, and they had a way cool party planned for them. We certainly couldn't just simply tell Kirra that it was time to wake up... Chad decided that we would make use of our toilet paper, and turn Christian into a mummy. Christian was digging this idea! Lets just say it started a great day off right :D
Even though it was pouring down rain- we wasn't going to let it rain on our parade! We all got together at the church and had a BLAST!!! We had EVERYTHING from Bingo to Witches Brooms! We made masks, had a candy walk, decorated cookies, made ghost lolipops, had a ball toss, a fishing game, donuts on a string, and bobbing for apples! After these activities we ate some yummy lunch, and then had a mummy race and a pumpkin search! The kids were in heaven!!! After a much needed nap, we went Trick-or-Treating for an hour on Villagio. And ended our WONDERFUL day at Nancy's house. She spoiled us with Pumpkin bars and some of the best bread I have EVER ate, and topped it off with hot apple cider. Really- I think this is one of the best Halloweens I've had, and I think my kids would agree!


2 comments:

Nancy said...

You got some great action shots! I love it!

Lexi said...

I LOVE that picture of Haylee dunking her head. You got a lot of great pics