Monday, November 3, 2008

Roma

Our trip to Rome was simply amazing! We saw SO much that honestly it was mind boggling! We took hundreds of pictures- so many that it took me a month to sort thru them. :) I also have a hundred stories to tell about our trip...if only I had the time to write them all down...hopefully one day I'll get back here to do that!



Here are some helpful links to use when you take your trip to ROME :)
www.litusroma.com/indexen.html The AWESOME hostel we stayed in.
www.time-elevator.it/en/index.htm A fast and fun way to get Roman History
www.aatravelshop.com/store/europe/rome-aa-citypack-guides-paperback
We picked up this book at the PX but I thought it was great because it has a fold out map, and the Top 25 is VERY helpful! Really...there is SO much to see in Rome- and it's all amazing!!!

1 comments:

Lexi said...

these are so amazing. I wish we could make it there before we leave