Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snow Day!

Yea!!! Finally a chance to just sit and blog. Chad just left to check out the Rec Center, and the kids are checking out all of Grandmas toys. So I am going to BLOG!!! You all know that I can't just start with the current stuff... so here is where I left off...

Everyone laughed about Kirra having a pet named Hopper...so I caught her out in the yard on Saturday (after I posted my tagged blog) playing with her friend...



There's the proof!!!

It is a winter wonderland outside... I got to look out the window for a few seconds while my picture downloaded and watch the snowfall...so beautiful... and did you see... SECONDS... it only took a few seconds... I LOVE high speed internet!!! :)

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so happy for you with the snow and the high-speed. I keep seeing people around here that look like you... well, not really, but out of the corner of my eye I keep thinking that I see you. It really bums me out that it's not you. Oh well. I like your Asiago pictures. Jaron loved that park too.