Thursday, December 4, 2008

Last trip to Venice

We decided that before we left Vicenza we should take one last trip to Venice.

My kids LOVE Venice! Here they are waiting for our Train.

We went to the island of Murano.

The kids were excited to get on the boat.

Dave Wagner and Dave Christansen came with us - so here's all of the boys

We watched a demonstration on how they make the glass... I thought the entry was beautiful.

We had fun checking out the glass store. I love this picture of Christian

Kirra liked the birdies.

After Murano we went back to have lunch and hang out in San Marco square.

The kids had a ride on the Lion

And we were attacked by the pigeons for the last time

Christian actually didn't freak out this time!

One last family photo :)

1 comments:

Lexi said...

these are some really great pictures. I love murano. I want to go back once before we leave too.