Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Back!

As you see, I haven't been here in a few months. Time just seems to fly by way too fast. Many things have been happening, so here is a quick update. Chad and I finally went to the Temple. It was an amazing experience, one I'll never forget. I quit my job to be with Kirra and Christian this summer. I was called as the Young Womans President, and Chad was called to be the 1st Counselor in the Branch. Christian just finished his T-ball season. He was on the White Sox, and had an awesome time playing baseball. He finally got into Sure Start 5 weeks before it ended (That's our luck). Kirra has been working hard in Jazz dance. Her recital is tonight. We are looking forward to a busy summer. Chads summer hasnt started the way we'd like... Last Friday he was riding his bike for P.T. and a car hit him. He is doing good considering. No broken bones, but his bad shoulder is worse than before. There is no time for him to rest... he is busy preparing for the return of the Soldiers in his unit. Well that's an update, in a nut shell. I hope to do better, keeping this updated. Keep your fingers crossed :)

1 comments:

Lexi said...

How when you put a recap, a lot has happened in a few months. Seems like we are all having bad luck right now. The branch is in a huge funk lol!!!