Friday, June 13, 2008

Apples to Apples


Tonight was another fun night with the girls. We had a game night at Lexi's, ate pizza, chatted, played rummikub, and finished the night with Apples to Apples(The game of hilarious comparisons). For those of you that haven't played this game... You select a card from your hand (consisting of 7 green cards) that you think is best described by a red card played by the judge. If the judge picks your card, you win that round. And everyone gets a chance to be the judge! For example the judge has the card that says Smelly: fragrant, stench, reek. The cards in your hand are a person place or thing, so I'd hope to have a card that says "locker room" or "your feet" but with my luck my best card says Anne Frank. You try to guess what the judge will like best. At the end of the game we always stop drawing a new card and play only with what's left in our hand, and for the finale we read the cards we won. It made me think about adjectives I think describe me... both good and bad. I've often said that I'm a

lazy perfectionist
, and that's 90% of my problems in life. I think both of those 'qualities' are negative. When I'm thinking of myself, I often think about only the negatives, but most of the time look for the positive in others. I try to be a kind person and help out when I can, but I often feel shy.
So this is me being analytical simply because I'm tired...

1 comments:

Lexi said...

You are so funny! It was a great night to have some gril fun huh?