Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Release the Stress 5K Fun Run/Walk

Once again we participated in the 5K fun run/walk on post Aug 16th. This was our best one yet! The kids both got to ride their bikes (no accidents this time). Christian has proved that he will never need training wheels again. Now if Kirra can figure it out, we'll be good to go. For the first time I ran most of the way, thanks to Nancy's motivation. It was A LOT of fun... and that's saying a lot since you all know how much I just love to run... ha! :)

Daddy making sure Kirra is safe and ready to ride! She did 3 laps instead of two... crazy girl!



Christian was REALLY excited, and cant wait to do it again! He finished #23! Chad came in 13th...but ran too fast for me to get a picture of him.

Nancy, Jaron and I. Yes, this is really me RUNNING.... We finished at 40:33... Not bad... Not bad at all!!


Heres our AWESOME group before we headed over to Julies for an AMAZING breakfast... Man life is good!


click to see results from all of the 5Ks here www.vicenzamwr.com/sports_link.html

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I laugh that you consider me having motivation. HAHAHAH