Sunday, February 24, 2008

What a Wonderful Day...

I have a new outlook on Sundays. Previously I dreaded getting up and getting ready for church. Although I've always felt like it was where I supposed to be, and had a good feeling when I left. Recently I've been overjoyed when I have the opportunity to go and learn more about the gospel. Additionally I've really grown close to a lot of people in our branch. I feel like they are my family here in Italy. My only regret is not getting to this point in my life sooner. The perfect way to end this awesome day was to go to dinner at the Ghiz's. It was awesome! We took some pictures so as soon as I can I will post them.

1 comments:

Lexi said...

I saw the pictures on Becky's website and I loved them! I am really glad to be working with you in YW because I think you have good vision for the girls